Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
In order to maintain our competitive edge and deliver the best solutions to our global client base, we continually invest in cutting-edge technology. This includes the development of programs and applications that allow you to work with the latest technologies and some of the most highly regarded technologists in the industry. The global nature of our business offers you the opportunity to travel, work and interact with colleagues from around the world, supporting an expanding product range and high level of global demand.
The Technology Analyst Program is a global program designed to provide you with an opportunity to work with experienced technology professionals and prepare for a career in the bank’s Technology division. The Program not only provides program management support, but also structured learning events, training, and networking opportunities. The learning curriculum focuses on business, technical and soft skills. In the Technology Analyst Program, you will:
• Work closely with colleagues throughout our company to build relationships
• Gain the knowledge and expertise to meet the challenges critical to building a technology career within the financial services industry
• Collaborate on exciting global projects that contribute to business success and next-generation advances
The Technology Analyst Program offers roles in Global Information Security division. This division is primarily responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s client data, information systems and assets. The team designs cyber-security solutions to prevent unauthorized access and to detect cyber threats and incidents to Bank of America Merrill Lynch systems. Where other technical teams at the company are responsible for building and maintaining applications, this group is responsible for protecting them.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will be part of the cyber security operations team (who is responsible for application and infrastructure security, cyber incident response, forensics investigation, etc), risk governance and consulting team, or access management team, working with our cyber security experts, technology partners and other stakeholders to protect the bank and keep our information safe from internal and external threats.
• Final year undergraduate/master student
• Outstanding academic achievement
• Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or related area
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
• Strong team player and client focused
• Demonstrate energy and drive
• Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology
• Good understanding of security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
September 28 2018