Global Research Analyst Program
More than 700 professionals in our award-winning Global Research organization support our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our Research Analysts add value to investor clients by providing insightful, objective and decisive research, designed to enable them to make informed investment decisions.
Gap year intern in Asia Economic Research team
We are looking for a gap-year intern to join our Asia Economic Research team for a year starting from Aug 2019, based in Hong Kong. This exciting opportunity offers broad knowledge about economic and financial market and first-hand experience of macro research in a top-tier investment bank.
The candidate should be finishing his/her penultimate year of studying before summer 2019 and going into final year of obtaining his/her undergraduate degree, majored in economics or finance. The candidate must obtain university approval for taking a gap year and be eligible to work in Hong Kong. A successful candidate should be numerical and detail-oriented, a strong team player with good communicational skills, have the ability to multi-task, and is business fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Maintaining and creating data files and macro/financial market models
- Handling internal and external data requests, assisting in report publications and presentations
- Undertaking research for thematic and collaborative projects.
- Gathering and analyzing data and information
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
How to Apply
- Select ‘Apply’ and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form – please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
September 14 2018