Deutsche Bank Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme – Wealth Management,Hong Kong
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your programme
Our programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your global classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
About Wealth Management
With client assets of around EUR 300 billion (as at December 31, 2017), Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest asset managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations we create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and DWS
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas for helping our customers achieve their financial goals. This will give you broad-based overview of all facets of wealth management. By developing individual solutions, you can develop your analytical, communication and advisory skills and gain extensive experience in dealing with demanding clients. The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. You will be trained by the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Areas in which you could work
- Lending, Deposits & Mortgages
- Structured Products
- Funds Solutions
- Capital Markets
- Coverage & Advice and
We are looking for bright minds with strong academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business, in particular business studies, legal, economics or a comparable programme?
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Have you already completed previous vocational (banking) training/an internship or do you have part-time experience in banking or customer advisory?
- Do you have any work or volunteering experience abroad?
- Do you have strong communication skills, enjoy working closely with both internal and external customers and are you fluent in English? Depending on the location, some additional regional language skills – such as Mandarin – would be a plus but not essential.
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with rapid comprehension and enthusiasm?
Then we look forward to meeting you!