- Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
- Our business language is English: Unlike other players in the industry, we truly offer an English language dominated environment. This means: the opportunity to work in a multinational with people from multiple backgrounds- a deep enhancement for any resume.
- We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, you will see these efforts rewarded. We have a culture that rewards hard work and dedication. We don’t take people for granted.
- 18 locations in Germany. 5 Research & Development Centers. 1600+ employees in Germany. Yes, we are growing!
- We operate globally! We are the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, and we are going for more every day. Who wouldn’t want to have this on their resume?
- We are friendly and we like it that way: At Huawei, we have a nice working environment. Doors are open, and people collaborate with each other in a non-political manner. It’s fun coming to work!
- We offer international real professional development opportunities. Anywhere you are, Huawei is there!
- We are diverse, and we embrace it – We have more than 150 nationalities worldwide. Working at Huawei, not only will you grow as a professional, but you will enrich your life!
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
Internship as Marketing Operation Assistant
1) Assistance in coordination between Western European Region HQ marketing and HQ, between Region HQ and Western European countries and between marketing Dept and other business department, coordination with agencies, including but not limited to:
– marketing project assistance, process, internal & external compliance
– process and compliance training, guidance to country marketing manager on the compliance and company internal regulation issues;
– management and administration of IT system, system function and updates training and optimization organization
– management of marketing assets and samples
2) Assistance in the region marketing business internal compliance, including but not limited to:
– supervision on the compliance execution situation in Western European countries
– localization of both internal and external compliance regulations for Western European region, giving necessary consulting and guidance for country localization
– organization of quarterly compliance check and semi-annual review of the region, conducting self-review and update necessary key metrics and reports
3) Assistance in marketing projects and budget management: following up of projects and budget progress of Western European Region HQ Marketing, country marketing budget allocation and progress follow up;
4) Assistance in the building up of external compliance mechanism, and process optimization, leading in the work organization in WEU and provide necessary guidance to countries;
5) Assistance in planning, organization and execution of Western European Region HQ Marketing key projects, coordination internally and with external agencies.
Desired skills and experiences
1) First experience in relevance to marketing and communication is expected; experience in an international cooperation is a plus.
2) University degrees are assets; marketing, communications, journalism, economics studies etc. is preferred, but not a must.
3) Basic knowledge of different marketing business areas in Western Europe is needed.
4) VERY EXCELLENT communication and negotiation skills, analytical thinking, strong interpersonal skills. Detailed oriented and ability to work as a team member are A MUST.
5) VERY EXCELLENT verbal and writing skills in Chinese and English; German or other European language skills are preferred, but not a must.
6) You MUST be game-changing, self-motivated, detail-oriented and result driven.
7) You MUST be able to work under pressure, handle multi-tasks and finalize your projects in a deadline oriented environment.
8) Good knowledge of MS office, esp. word, excel and power point is an asset.
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.
Please send your detailed Resume/CV (photo attached) in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for, your motivation to join and your earliest start date.