If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Corporate Analyst Development Program is right for you. Our program is designed to develop a pipeline of well-rounded future leaders with core business skills for a variety of roles within J.P. Morgan. You’ll work with professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
This 10-week program offers the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You’ll start with hands-on training, and then participate in one of the program’s core disciplines – analytics, project management, process improvement, and risk & control – across our lines of business and cross-firm functions. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
You’ll participate in one of our core disciplines:
- Analytics: Analyzing and present key performance metrics and data and provide critical reports for senior management
- Project Management: Working with Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle
- Process Improvement: Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decisions and engaging business stakeholders
- Risk & Control: Evaluating and quantifying control gaps, operational risk impacts, compliance initiatives and/or regulatory requirements across our businesses
You’ll make an impact through:
- Partnering with managers and colleagues to develop and deliver solutions to internal stakeholders and business groups
- Developing analytical and leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Contributing to large-scale programs and initiatives in one of the core disciplines
- Participating in ongoing training and development opportunities
- Expanding your professional network within the program, across your location and your team
We’re looking for motivated leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. All majors are welcome to apply.
Key skills and qualities include:
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Know how to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- Fluency in English is essential
- Pursuing a degree qualification with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- A well-rounded academic background – minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0, a Second Class Upper Honors or equivalent in your undergraduate degree
- Available for full-time internship from June – August 2019
- Work visa will not be sponsored for the Corporate Analyst Development Summer Analyst Program. Applicants are expected to hold necessary work authorization for the location applications were made for
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for the Corporate Analyst Development Summer Analyst Program
October 28, 2018 (23:59 Hong Kong time)
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
[About J.P. Morgan]
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.