Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy. Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today’s complex environment.
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our ten-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
Location you will be joining:
If you’ve got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretive skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus
- Expected graduation date of December 2019 – June 2020
- Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, a Second Class Upper Honors or equivalent in your undergraduate degree
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. Please apply before the deadline below based on your current school location.
Summary of Deadlines by School Location
- US: September 9, 2018 (23:59 Hong Kong time)
- UK, Continental Europe, the Middle East and Africa: September 30, 2018 (23:59 Hong Kong time)
- Singapore and China: October 7, 2018 (23:59 Hong Kong time)
- Other Locations: October 28, 2018 (23:59 Hong Kong time)
©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
[About J.P. Morgan]
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.