Our greatest asset is our people – all 240,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, we consider recruitment, training, development and retention a top priority. Join our Human Resources team to find out what it is like to build and develop successful teams for a top global firm.
You will learn various human resource practices, including recruiting, talent and development, employee relations and more while building the foundation for your career. You will have the opportunity to build your network, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We will give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
This 10-week program kicks off with orientation and training, providing in-depth knowledge of our global human resources function. After training, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different businesses across the firm: Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, and Cross-firm functions. The program is designed to give you insights into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Workforce Analytics, Recruiting, Development, Benefits, and more. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
You will make an impact through:
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Developing recruiting and diversity initiatives
- Working with business partners on strategic HR initiatives
- Shaping policies, motivating staff, and collaborating on succession planning
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cultivating human capital. All majors are welcome to apply.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communicative skills
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
• Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
• Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry
• Available for full-time internship from Jun – Aug 2019
• Pursuing a degree qualification with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
• Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
• A well-rounded academic background with an interest in financial management – minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0, a Second Class Upper Honors or equivalent in your undergraduate degree
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
©2018 JPMorgan Chase. JPMorganChase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
[About J.P. Morgan]
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.