Clients come to us time and again because we have proven to be an insightful expert and a trusted partner. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping them consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns.
Our teams combine our core capabilities of research, benchmarking, modelling, analysis and strategy development to create game-changing insights and practical solutions that deliver real impact. We enable clients to make critical decisions with greater certainty and produce results that consistently exceed their expectations.
With more than 1,000 professionals located across five continents, L.E.K. specialises in Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Operations and Marketing & Sales. We are expert in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, energy, industrials, retail & consumer, financial services and transportation.
Consultants have a high level of responsibility in guiding and managing the case team and working closely with clients to ensure the effective implementation of recommendations
Specific responsibilities include:
• Identifying the critical issues – Consultants work with Partners and Managers to outline the client’s key business issues that need resolution. L.E.K. Consultants develop the business acumen necessary to quickly identify key client issues early in their career
• Structuring analyses – Once the key issues have been identified, the Consultant typically forms a plan to find the answers to these critical questions. The Consultant will lay out the strategy to the team for finding the information, for instance market growth drivers, competitive profiling, or broad market trends
• Managing the team’s day-to-day activities – L.E.K. hires two Associates for every one Consultant, implying that the management of less experienced colleagues is as much a part of the Consultant role as solving business issues. A significant responsibility of L.E.K. Consultants is the guidance and mentorship of Associates on a day-to-day basis
• Solving the case – Our clients expect high quality, actionable answers to their business problems. L.E.K. Consultants ensure the team is on-track to accurately solve the problem and deliver an answer. Consultants supervise analyses, develop the structure for the final output, provide quality control, and in most cases, participate in the delivery of the case conclusion to the client’s senior management team
• Turning strategy into action: L.E.K. Consultants work closely with senior members of the client organisation to ensure that the strategies are actioned and the impact realised. The Consultant role typically involves facilitating workshops to reach consensus on the approach, the development androllout of tools to track progress against the key steps and milestones and working collaboratively with the client to ensure successful implementation of the strategic initiatives.
What we are looking for
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Initiative and commitment
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork & leadership
Who we are looking for
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates. The candidate will have obtained an MEng / BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and an MBA from a leading Business School. The candidate will possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, and uncompromising ethics.
Posting Date: 1st October 2018
Closing Date: 30th October 2018