At NatWest Markets we’re creating something different – and we’re looking for people with the passion and creativity to join us.
We’re a growing business that values entrepreneurship and innovation, so you’ll get to take responsibility and make a real contribution early in your career.
We have our own board of directors and management team and we’re proud to say that we’re one of the leading banks globally in our chosen specialities
The Trading & Flow Sales (T&FS) business provides liquidity, thought leadership and risk management in rates and currencies to global financial institutions, investors, counterparties and corporate customers through a combination of voice and electronic delivery.
About the programme
As a Graduate, the goal is to get you to a desk as quickly as possible, so you can learn the business first hand and become an important part of the team. Before this, you will be part of an intensive training and rotation program, where you will learn a mix of technical market skills and practical knowledge on how to navigate our exciting organization.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in one of the following teams:
- Electronic Markets
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, and on top of your salary you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
- Technical training skills across all product areas to round out your skills through online and face to face learning
- Access to industry leaders who give live talks on a host of wide-ranging topics
- The opportunity to network with peers
We pride ourselves on the professional support we offer our graduates, and the friendly community our graduates have shaped themselves.
You’ll be paired with a ‘buddy’ who’ll be there to help you get settled, answer any questions, and share their experiences.
You’ll also have a mentor who will provide support and help you shape your career.
To be eligible for this programme you’ll need to hold or be on course to achieve a GPA 3.4 or equivalent in your degree.
We’re looking for passionate people, and innovative thinkers with the drive to succeed. We’ll also look out for:
- Strong analytical skills
- A basic array of technical skills with understanding of coding an added plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong client focus
- The ability to adapt to a changing workplace
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Korean language an advantage but not a requirement