Corporate Finance provides customised and innovative finance solutions to help our clients meet their strategic objectives. Services offered include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory: provides advisory services on M&A, restructuring, strategic advisory, strategic investment and valuation with strong industry capabilities in Real Estate, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Power & Utilities, Transport & Infrastructure, TMT (Technology, Media & Telecommunication)
- Project and Export Finance: combines advisory, financing for large scale infrastructure and industrial projects, reserve based lending and ECA (Export Credit Agencies) and Multilateral agency backed financings.
- Leveraged & Structured Solutions: provides event based and situational financing solutions across the capital structure including complex acquisition financings, structurally subordinate/ promoter financing, and structured high yield debt financing, financing solutions across other complex and specialised transactions including Commercial Real Estate and Sponsor Capital Call facilities, as well as debt/ capital structure advisory services.
- Structured Finance: provides cost efficient financing as well as lease-based and asset-based financing solutions to businesses including third party asset management and advisory for shipping and aviation clients
As a Corporate Finance International Graduate, you will participate in project teams with Corporate Finance Specialists who provide innovative, sound financial solutions to demanding clients in some of our dynamic markets. You will be provided with ongoing support and training that will help you to develop your analytical, problem solving and soft skills required to undertake your role. Here are some projects you could be involved in:
- Business development activities including identification and targeting of potential opportunities
- Financial modelling and quantitative analysis of a transaction
- Preparation of client presentations, pitch documents and industry specific research
- Work with teams across the bank to manage credit approval processes, onboard clients and take responsibility for account planning
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join as an Analyst in Corporate Finance.
What you’ll do over 18 months
4 weeks International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
11 months training rotations – Your will spend three months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with further two months rotations in Financial Markets, Global Banking, Transaction Banking and Risk.
6 months Business rotation – Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area in Corporate Finance.
You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
We will only consider candidates who have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which they are applying for an International Graduate role. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.