The person hired for the position of Clinical Research Associate Intern will work with Clinical Research Associates and assist in/complete clinical research deliverables for marketed products and support other Clinical team members who have responsibility for new product development programs for the growth businesses within 3M’s Healthcare portfolio served by 3M’s Healthcare Business Group (HCBG) Clinical Operations. HCBG Clinical Operations operates in a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated environment with an excellent brand and quality reputation.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Clinical Research responsibility for marketed products, product modifications
- Coordination with Corporate Toxicology and scheduling of biocompatibility testing
- Supporting marketed products with In House Clinical Study (ICS), as needed.
- Preparation of clinical protocols, study documentation and clinical reports.
- Supporting Clinical team members in conducting study site feasibility assessments and qualification visits.
- Maintenance of claim sheets to support sales and marketing.
- Use knowledge to trouble shoot and investigate issues with assigned products and processes to provide resolution
- Currently enrolled in Master’s degree or higher in a science related discipline from an accredited university
- Knowledge of International Conference of Harmonisation (ICH), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and FDA guidelines
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory function
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Microsoft Office proficient, experience in clinical research databases a plus
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic
Relocation and Housing Assistance: Not supported
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).