Every day, we work with world’s largest companies facing challenges and opportunities – from looking to expand into a new region or positioning a business for a value-creation opportunity. The specific needs vary; timings differ. Yet, our clients have a common need – a desire to work with a global investment bank that understands what’s essential to succeed – not just for today but for the long haul. We advise and tailor solutions to help meet long-and short-term goals. We can help turn foreign markets into familiar territory or provide the due diligence to make an informed decision about an acquisition.
STRATEGIC MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS ADVICE
From concept to completion, we’re here with strategic M&A advice our clients can trust, the capital markets expertise they can look to and a whole range of banking solutions to help achieve their goals.
TARGETED CAPITAL RAISING SOLUTIONS
Understanding our client’s strategic needs is our starting point. It helps us connect them with capital raising expertise across the debt and equity markets that can be used to expand and improve their company.
We structure cross-discipline teams that specialize in the following key industries:
- Consumer and Retail
- Energy and Power
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Sponsors
- Real Estate, Gaming and Lodging
- Technology, Media and Telecom
That’s us. We’re here to connect our clients with what it takes to help achieve their vision. It’s that simple.
We are looking for Summer Associates from a wide range of disciplines with demonstrable energy, drive to succeed and a strong desire to make a difference – is that you?
Our Summer Associates in the Asia Pacific region participate in a 10 week program which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Investment Banking. The program begins with firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities across the Global business.
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including senior bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe.
- Unique to Bank of America Merrill Lynch is our provision of a Chief Resource Officer (CRO). The CRO’s sole purpose is to manage and optimize the junior banker experience on a very hands-on manner. The CRO partners closely with senior leadership to instill the firm’s culture, to ensure work/life balance and to provide a well rounded and value-add experience for junior bankers.
- Penultimate year full time MBA student
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Between 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
What we look for:
- A results – focused, team player
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in building a long term career in investment banking
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
How to Apply:
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Select ‘Apply ‘ and sign in as a new or returning user
- Submit form – please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, uploaded your resume and completed the online video interview before the deadline
November 9 2018