Wholesale Banking Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury, depository solutions and trade finance for business banking, commercial and corporate banking clients globally, and for treasury and trade finance operations in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
The Operations team is responsible for the combined operations functions for treasury, credit, and services for commercial and corporate banking clients globally. Key responsibilities include settlement and clearing transactions, processing of Payments, Credit and Trade transactions, and book keeping of loan assets and deposits.
Services & Fulfillment
Client Fulfillment team manages new client on boarding for Global Transaction Services – a core business for Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s global franchise. Key responsibilities include project management, document collection and review, product and depository account setup, product set up testing and client training.
Client Service team is responsible for supporting on-boarded clients in their day to day business needs, including transaction support, general and technical query support. The team supports over 5.5 million enquiries annually in addition to proactive outreach to clients to improve the banking experience in 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8 – 10 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO). The summer program begins with a firm wide orientation, and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities.
You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. As Internships mirror full-time positions, they also include goal-setting and a formal review process as well as plenty of opportunity to interact and work with senior managers.
• Ensure all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company’s internal policies and local regulations.
• Manage operational risk to maximize operational control effectiveness and profitability, while minimizing risk. Proactively identify, debate, address and escalate any deviations / issues on immediate basis
• Work closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction.
• Drive change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes.
• Understand local regulatory environment and support various ad-hoc regulatory requirements and inspections.
• Ensure that the company delivers services and execution that meet market-leading standards
Services & Fulfillment
• Engage in process improvement initiatives to enhance client experience
• Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients
• Log, investigate and resolve all enquiries in a timely/accurate manner in accordance with Service Levels
• Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries
• Liaise with local/overseas Bank’s Business Partner’s and Preferred Banking Partner’s at all levels
• Analyze monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
• Market Transaction Services initiatives, successes and strengths to new/existing clients
• Actively participate in client planning and RFP processes
• Constantly look for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
• Penultimate year undergraduate/master student
• Outstanding academic achievement
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
• Strong team player and client focused
• Demonstrate energy and drive
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
• Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
How to Apply
• Select ‘Apply’ and sign in as a new or returning user
• Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
• Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
• Submit form – please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
14 Sept 2018 (Round 1)
19 Oct 2018 (Round 2)
We encourage applicants to apply early for our summer analyst programs as our recruitment team will review applications on a rolling basis. Your interview may also be scheduled before the application closes. For some positions, the final decision will only be made after Round 2 has ended. However, we will endeavor to inform you of your application outcome as soon as a decision has been made.
September 14 2018