Blackstone is hiring BAAM – Administrative Assistant in New York,USA
BAAM – Administrative Assistant
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $450 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
The Administrative Assistant role entails providing support to a team of professionals in BAAM (Hedge Fund Group). The responsibilities include:
- Managing calendar(s) including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings, coordinating with other assistants
- Answering calls and acting as gatekeeper
- Acting as back-up support for other senior professionals
- Booking conference rooms for internal and external meetings; meeting and greeting guests, registering in visitor’s system
- Completing detailed expense and out of pocket reports including tracking receipts and project codes
- Tracking and processing invoices; ensure invoices go through outlined internal approval procedures
- Entering and maintaining contacts in Outlook
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, visas, cars, hotels, and other reservations
- Creating and/or proofing memos
- Maintaining and organizing files
- Working on various ad-hoc projects
- Acting as the “office manager” for the floor
- Overseeing the floor receptionist
- Thrives in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self- Starter, Proactive; can self-manager responsibilities
- Team player – energetic, enthusiastic and personable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize completing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Perform duties with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Experience with coordinating travel arrangements
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including PowerPoint, emphasis on Outlook and Excel)
- Familiarity with Concur is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered “prefer not to say“). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.