– Perform basic financial and statistical analysis.
– Conduct research, prepare support documentation and assist in due diligence efforts.
– Coordinate and utilize of a variety of support services, e.g., financial modeling, graphics, printing, library, computer services.
– Assist in other project support upon request.
– 2020 undergraduate, postgraduates and MBA graduates from reputable domestic and overseas universities;
– Finance and Economics related majors preferred;
– Excellent academic performance;
– Bilingual proficiency in English and Mandarin;
– A good team player and effective communicator;
– Strong analysis and learning ability;
– Strong passion for financial service industry.
China International Capital Corporation Limited ( CICC, or “the Company,” 3908.HK) is China’s oldest joint-venture investment bank and an international best practices pioneer. Our long track record of professional service includes many precedent-setting transactions and points to our deep participation in China’s economic reform and development. By growing together with our clients, we are striving to become a world-class financial institution with global influence.
Since CICC’s inception in 1995, we have been consistently committed to providing high-quality, value-added financial services to our clients. We have established full-service business model offering investment banking, equities, FICC, wealth management and investment management, all on the basis of strong research coverage. Owing to our expertise in economics, industrial development and the legal arena, as well as quality service, CICC has received numerous financial industry honors including the Best Investment Bank in China, Best Sales Service Team, and Most Influential Research Institution awards bestowed at home and abroad.
We’ve set a high bar for ourselves by adhering to core values. CICC is people-oriented with Chinese roots and international reach. We serve our nation with integrity. We are diligent and professional, active and enterprising. And our clients come first.
In 2015, CICC was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. In 2017, CICC completed a strategic restructuring with China Investment Securities (CISC) through which CISC became a wholly-owned subsidiary of CICC. This restructuring greatly enhanced our overall scale and capital strength. As a result, CICC has been able to broaden our customer base, deepen our market penetration among large, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as among institutional and individual customers, and build a balanced business structure that spans the primary and secondary markets.
CICC is headquartered in Beijing with subsidiaries throughout mainland China, company branches in major cities including Shanghai and Shenzhen, and more than 200 securities branches in 28 provinces and municipalities nationwide. CICC is also active overseas with branches in Hong Kong, New York, Singapore, London, San Francisco and, most recently Frankfurt. CICC is well-positioned to leverage our extensive network and outstanding cross-border capabilities to provide a full range of financial services to our clients.
As a unique investment bank with Chinese roots and international reach, CICC is committed to providing first-class financial services to our clients on both domestic and overseas markets, to help our clients achieve their strategic goals.