CICC is hiring Project Intern-Product Assistant Intern,Hong Kong-中金公司招聘-财富管理部-Project Intern-Product Assistant Intern-香港
Project Intern-Product Assistant Intern
The Wealth Management Product Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative assistance, supporting product team, and assisting with special projects within the team.
· Calendar & Meeting Coordination – Manages calendars by anticipating needs, adjusting for conflicts, and ensuring all logistics (including materials, location, timing, etc.).
· Info and Data – Updates and maintains contact databases, tradelog. May include compiling information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials including preparing reports, charts, graphs, or tables as necessary
· Office Support – Provides office support to include answering phones, greeting and interacting with external counterparties, distributing mail, maintaining electronic and hardcopy filing, taking meeting minutes, creating documents, etc.
· Projects & Processes – Participates in other projects as required
· Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proven written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese
· Keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
· Flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude, Strong teamwork ability
· At least 4 days a week and 6 months or more
China International Capital Corporation Limited ( CICC, or “the Company,” 3908.HK) is China’s oldest joint-venture investment bank and an international best practices pioneer. Our long track record of professional service includes many precedent-setting transactions and points to our deep participation in China’s economic reform and development. By growing together with our clients, we are striving to become a world-class financial institution with global influence.
Since CICC’s inception in 1995, we have been consistently committed to providing high-quality, value-added financial services to our clients. We have established full-service business model offering investment banking, equities, FICC, wealth management and investment management, all on the basis of strong research coverage. Owing to our expertise in economics, industrial development and the legal arena, as well as quality service, CICC has received numerous financial industry honors including the Best Investment Bank in China, Best Sales Service Team, and Most Influential Research Institution awards bestowed at home and abroad.
We’ve set a high bar for ourselves by adhering to core values. CICC is people-oriented with Chinese roots and international reach. We serve our nation with integrity. We are diligent and professional, active and enterprising. And our clients come first.
In 2015, CICC was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. In 2017, CICC completed a strategic restructuring with China Investment Securities (CISC) through which CISC became a wholly-owned subsidiary of CICC. This restructuring greatly enhanced our overall scale and capital strength. As a result, CICC has been able to broaden our customer base, deepen our market penetration among large, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as among institutional and individual customers, and build a balanced business structure that spans the primary and secondary markets.
CICC is headquartered in Beijing with subsidiaries throughout mainland China, company branches in major cities including Shanghai and Shenzhen, and more than 200 securities branches in 28 provinces and municipalities nationwide. CICC is also active overseas with branches in Hong Kong, New York, Singapore, London, San Francisco and, most recently Frankfurt. CICC is well-positioned to leverage our extensive network and outstanding cross-border capabilities to provide a full range of financial services to our clients.
As a unique investment bank with Chinese roots and international reach, CICC is committed to providing first-class financial services to our clients on both domestic and overseas markets, to help our clients achieve their strategic goals.