COTRI China Outbound Tourism Research Institute is the world’s leading independent research institute for consulting, research, information, training, and quality assessment relating to the Chinese outbound tourism market.
COTRI is a privately organised, independent institute registered in Germany. In addition to the head office in Hamburg, Germany, COTRI has a Chinese office based in Beijing and more than 20 COTRI Country Partners located in countries around the world, providing local services in more than 50 countries.
COTRI’s main goal is to enable private companies and public institutions all over the world to offer successfully high quality travel, tourism, and leisure services for Chinese visitors according to their specific expectations and demands. To reach this goal, COTRI offers a broad range of customised services including consulting, market research, strategy development for market entry and market penetration, qualitative and quantitative analysis and data, training, certification and counselling for destinations, public organisations and companies.
For more than a decade, COTRI has worked for multiple governments, companies, and international organisations on every continent, and is a source of information for international and Chinese media including CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, The Economist, The Financial Times, South China Morning Post, China Daily, and many more.
More at www.china-outbound.com.
Are you looking for an interesting Internship with an energetic, young and fast moving work environment? Are you interested in, in wokring on your own project? Then this is the right opportunity for you:
Duration: Up to 6 months if mandatory for your current degree; 3 months if not.
Starting date: October
Applicants should send their CV and a motivation letter (including start and end date) in English to HR@china-outbound.com.
Our candidates should have the following profile:
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills;
- You are independent, creative and responsible;
- You are able to be professional both on the phone and Emails to partners and clients;
- You have solid MS Office skills and have good time management skills;
- You are currently enrolled or have recently completed your university studies;
- You have an international background (desirable);
- You have some knowledge/interest in the tourism sector (desirable);
- You have knowledge/interest in China (desirable);
- Marketing experience (desirable)
Participating actively in the company’s marketing functions, working to sustain COTRI’s brand awareness.
– Creating, updating and maintaining COTRI’s marketing materials, distributed regularly to COTRI’s contacts
– Working closely with other departments to ensure effective marketing strategies;
– Updating client databases, to assess which products and services COTRI can offer to each client
– Searching for and approaching potential new partners
– Participating in development of partner conferences.