Curriculum Designer responsibilities include:
- Conducting skills gap analyses companywide
- Designing detailed educational curriculum, including topics, dates and number of hours required per course
- Creating engaging training course content (videos, quizzes and activities)
We are looking for a Curriculum Designer to translate our employee training and development needs into engaging educational courses.
Curriculum Designer responsibilities include selecting appropriate instructional methods, defining time frames and preparing training materials in physical and digital formats. If you have experience structuring educational programs and are familiar with both classroom-style and web-based courses, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will fill our company’s skills and knowledge gaps by creating curricula that will educate our employees.
- Conduct skills gap analyses companywide
- Design detailed educational curriculum, including dates, topics and number of hours required per course
- Create engaging training course content (videos, quizzes and activities)
- Set learning objectives for each course
- Determine evaluation criteria
- Organize physical and digital resources for instructors and trainees
- Provide manuals and guidelines on how to use online training material
- Follow up with trainees and instructors after each course and collect feedback
- Keep track of training costs
- Research and recommend modern educational methods (e.g. gamification)
- Work experience as a Curriculum Designer, Instructional Designer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Familiarity with video editing software
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Ability to write clear instructional copy
- BSc degree in Instructional design, Educational Technology or relevant field