Be an operations leader of the future
The DBS Graduate Associate Programme – Operations is a two-year specialised development programme that will give candidates a passion for operations and a head start in the banking industry. Operations Graduate Associates are essential to our Operations Group, which manages the timely and accurate fulfilment of products and services to meet the needs of retail customers, corporate clients, financial market requirements and our regulatory partners. our future-ready workforce.
As an Operations Graduate Associate with Asia’s best bank, you will begin your two-year programme with an invaluable one-month induction, picking up broad-based banking and skills training with your cohort associates. Thereafter, you will benefit from three 7-month stints in our operations units. You will be exposed to different products and projects, building a solid foundation of experience and knowledge in your respective operations areas.
Together with mentorship and networking opportunities with our senior management, the programme will harness your potential and fast track your career in operational excellence.
In 2019, the programme starts in July/August.
We want adaptable, results-driven individuals like you who:
- Have a second-class honours degree or master’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university or institution, and less than two years’ work experience
- Have experience in leadership roles, with a proven track record of handling challenging projects
- Are creative, decisive and resilient, and have a digital mindset
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step:
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role. Application period is from November 2018 to January 2019.
Shortlisted candidates at various stages will go through –
- Stage 1 – Complete 2 online personality and cognitive assessments (by The Predictive Index®): December 2018 to January 2019
- Stage 2 – Progress to Video Interview: December 2018 to January 2019.
- Stage 3 – Attend panel interviews with HR and Senior Management: February 2019 to March 2019.
- Stage 4 – Successful candidate will receive an offer to join the 2019 Graduate Associate Programme – Operations Singapore: March 2019 to April 2019.
Job Posting:Nov 20, 2018
Who We Are
DBS, a leading financial services group headquartered in Singapore, operates across 18 markets. We are an Asia-centric commercial bank focused on harnessing the region’s long-term potential as the centre of economic gravity shifts eastwards to Asia.
A frontrunner in digital transformation, we seek to deliver a new kind of banking that is so simple, seamless and invisible, that customers have more time to spend on the people or things they care about.
At DBS, we are also a strong advocate of building a sustainable future. Working with partners, we empower people to live larger than themselves. We create avenues that encourage our customers to live socially-conscious; establish platforms to help social entrepreneurs bring their ideas to life; and provide the next generation with opportunities to develop innovative solutions that address sustainability issues.
We are distinct from local lenders or global players. As an Asian specialist and a leader in digital transformation, we have the reach and sophistication to outcompete local lenders, and deep Asian insights that distinguish us from global competitors. We seek to intermediate trade and investment flows between Asia’s three key axes of growth – Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia – as well as participate in Asia’s growing affluence. Our key franchises are in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India and Indonesia.
In Singapore, we are a universal bank serving all customer segments, including the mass market through DBS and POSB, also known as the “People’s Bank”. In our other markets, we focus on three lines of business: