First round was application selection procedure. My application got selected and got a email for next round.
Next round was a test on hackerrank. There were 2 coding questions. One is from array, and second is from dynamic programming. I got a reply from them after 3 week that i cleared it and next round is digital interview.
Digital interview is on hirevue. There were 4 behavioural question. I get 30 seconds to prepare each answer and two minutes to speak to the camera. There are no second chances.The whole thing over in 15-20 minutes.
1. You are very much interested in one of the coursework. And you are also due with one of your project. One of classmate asked you could he also contribute to your project. What would you do? What would you say to your classmate?
2. You assigned a group project and all the group members know each other very well except you. How you will manage the project? What are the factors you will consider?
3. Talk with the time when you took a stand to change something. And your teacher or managers were not convinced. What have you done? What was the output?
4. Talk with a time when you find obstacles in some challenge in some project/work. How you tackle the situation? What was the output?
- Dell R&D interview experience
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On- Campus for R & D Noida)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience (On- Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On- Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience( On Campus )
- LinkedIn Interview Experience (On Campus for SDE Internship)
- Tesco interview Experience for full time (on campus)
- McAfee Interview Experience | Set 3
- Saggezza Interview Experience (On Campus Full Time)
- How is On Campus Placement different from off- campus placement?
- Paytm Interview Experience – On Campus
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience ( On Campus FT + 6 month Internship )
- TCS Interview Experience 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the “Improve Article” button below.