Position Type: Intern
Location:CAMBRIDGE, MA US
Required Education:>High School Diploma/GED
- Front of Room Technical Faculty – This is a “front of the room” role. The ability to lead a room of customers thru the IBM Immune System, Cyber Range and Customer Challenges both business oriented and technical skills. This requires a set of speaking & leadership skills combined with their technical knowledge of cyber incidents.
- Cyber Gamification Engineer – This is a “back of the room” role that leverages the different story telling ingredients like graphics, video, lights, content, worksheets and interviews woven into a seamless customer challenge and then gamifying their surroundings to provide an immersive experience.
- Cyber Security Research – Research cyber news headlines, industry specific laws and compliance, technical security related incidents and transform these into fully demonstrable technical story telling in our customer challenges. Leverage the graphic, video, content skills to tell immersive story
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communications
- Cyber security experience
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year undergraduate degree program
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism
- Able to multi-task, while paying attention to many details, portraying responsiveness and flexibility
- Teaming is extremely important. This role requires you to work as a team every day and cover for your teammates when needed.
- Aptitude for technology. Our products, technologies, strategies, and competitiveness must be understood and continually maintained.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
High School Diploma/GED