Open & closing dates
01/11/2019 to 01/22/2019
Pay scale & grade
$41,365 to $53,773 per year
Few vacancies in the following location:
Salt Lake City, UT
Yes as determined by agency policy
This job is open to
Individuals who have graduated from an accredited educational institute or certificate program within the last 2 years or 6 years for Veterans.
Clarification from the agency
Recent Graduates: If you completed a qualifying degree within the previous two years, you may apply. If you are a veteran who was prevented from applying during the 2-year period due to your military service, you may apply if your degree was completed within the last 6 years.
Enrolled students: If you will complete your degree requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement, you may apply.
Location of Position: Public Buildings Service, Salt Lake City, UT
Learn more about this agency
- Assist with short term planning, development and implementation of lease administration functions.
- Assist in interpreting and enforcing programs and lease contract to ensure the government received the full benefits provided by and fulfills its responsibilities under the lease.
- Assist in performing inspections of lease locations to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, safety regulations and other applicable standards and document findings.
- Assist in conducting studies to determine the need of federal agencies for space, facilities and services.
- Develop and promote a positive working relationship with customer agencies and client personnel.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
1101 General Business And Industry
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply,
Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.