This career developmental position will develop into that of a Electrical Engineer, providing professional engineer advice to staff members and customers.
This is position is eligible for the Student Loan Repayment program.
Applicants who graduate by June 2021 are eligible to apply.Learn more about this agency
- Works under close supervision and works in a developmental capacity performing assignments and completing training.
- Receives progressively more responsible assignments as experience and training are received.
- Applies a number of diverse engineering practices, techniques and processes to identify and resolve problems.
- Performs analysis and uses systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approaches to implement, develop and document program requirements.
- At full performance level: Recommend and evaluate procedures and employ innovative techniques to achieve goals. Develop, execute and review policies, and processes that span engineering disciplines requiring the application of acquired knowledge.
50% or less - Overnight travel may be required up to 5 days per month.
Job family (Series)
0850 Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineers
- Engineers, Electrical
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591306000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.