United States of America
As one of the world’s fastest growing regions, Asia’s economic importance and influence is ever expanding. Are you interested to explore an internship opportunity in Asia?
Join Morgan Stanley Asia Bankers in Philadelphia this May. Learn more about Morgan Stanley’s campus programs, start building your professional network and gain real life insight into a role in Investment Banking and Global Capital Markets.
Why should you attend?
- Understand more about what bankers do through a series of interactive workshops based on technical deal scenarios
- Determine whether a career in this industry is for you
- An opportunity to be fast tracked in the upcoming internship applications (2020 programs)
- Mentorship / coffee chats with Morgan Stanley representatives
- Network with Morgan Stanley representatives
- Learn more about our 2020 Asia Summer Analyst Programs in Hong Kong, China and Singapore
Here are the details:
Date: 2 May 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm*
Venue: Philadelphia (Exact event details will be announced closer to the date)
Target Audience: Sophomore-year students from any discipline (graduating between December 2020 and July 2021)
* There are 2 sessions (morning and afternoon) and successful applicants will be assigned to either one of the sessions. Each session is about 2.5 hours. Please ensure you are available to attend both timeslots in order to facilitate our scheduling.
How to apply?
Please complete an online registration by 7 April 2019 (Sunday). Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified by 12 April 2019 (Friday) via the email address indicated on your registration.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.