POSTING DATE: Nov 7, 2018
PRIMARY LOCATION:Americas-United States of America-Rhode Island-Providence
EDUCATION LEVEL:Refer to Position Description
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Intern
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
About Morgan Stanley
We believe capital can work to benefit all of society
We make this belief a reality by putting clients first, leading with exceptional ideas, doing the right thing, and giving back.
We help our clients build a sustainable future
Mobilizing capital to deliver sustainable growth and long-term value.
Our people are our strongest asset
We know that the talent and points of view of diverse individuals built our legacy and shapes our future.
Our skilled workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities we serve.
We know a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture matters to our clients.
Through philanthropy and employee volunteerism, we support the diverse communities where our employees live and work.