POSTING DATE: Nov 8, 2018
PRIMARY LOCATION:Americas-United States of America-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
EDUCATION LEVEL:Refer to Position Description
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Intern
Summer Analyst opportunities are available for students from diverse backgrounds, ethnicities, gender and sexual background who are currently enrolled as Juniors at a four-year accredited institution. This program is designed to expose students to a number of career possibilities within the Wealth Management branch system through an array of training, networking opportunities and hands-on activities throughout the summer. Opportunities are available in our branches located throughout the United States. Summer Branch Analysts will be exposed to the various products and roles available within Wealth Management, and are expected to gain insight into the specific business area, as well as to add value through their unique perspective and strong academic background.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Operations, Risk and Business Development teams
- Support branch management team
- Work closely with the Service Centers of various branches within Complex
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams
- Perform market research
- Applicants must be in their junior year at a 4-year accredited college or university
- Finance degree preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and ability to be discreet in all manners
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Complex Business Service Officer
About Morgan Stanley
We believe capital can work to benefit all of society
We make this belief a reality by putting clients first, leading with exceptional ideas, doing the right thing, and giving back.
We help our clients build a sustainable future
Mobilizing capital to deliver sustainable growth and long-term value.
Our people are our strongest asset
We know that the talent and points of view of diverse individuals built our legacy and shapes our future.
Our skilled workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities we serve.
We know a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture matters to our clients.
Through philanthropy and employee volunteerism, we support the diverse communities where our employees live and work.