Open & closing dates
01/10/2019 to 01/14/2019
Pay scale & grade
$45,972 to $59,762 per year
1 vacancy in the following location:
Yes as determined by agency policy
This job is open to
Individuals who have graduated from an accredited educational institute or certificate program within the last 2 years or 6 years for Veterans.
This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the “How to Apply” section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.
Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a member of an analytical team structured to perform military operations research analysis.
- You will examine underlying relationships and select appropriate methods or techniques from a variety of possible alternatives and draw conclusions.
- You will modify and adapt problem solving or other techniques such as mathematical techniques to fit specific situations.
- You will document research in analytical reports and briefings.
- You will present results of research to team members and mid-level oversight groups.
Job family (Series)
1515 Operations Research
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply,
Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.