Open & closing dates
01/11/2019 to 01/22/2019
Pay scale & grade
$44,986 to $58,480 per year
Few vacancies in the following location:
Yes as determined by agency policy
This job is open to
Individuals who have graduated from an accredited educational institute or certificate program within the last 2 years or 6 years for Veterans.
Clarification from the agency
Recent Graduates: If you completed a qualifying degree within the previous two years, you may apply. If you are a veteran who was prevented from applying during the 2-year period due to your military service, you may apply if your degree was completed within the last 6 years.
Enrolled students: If you will complete your degree requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement, you may apply.
Location of Position: Public Buildings Service (PBS), Rocky Mountain Region, Leasing Division, Lakewood, CO
Learn more about this agency
- Perform real estate work related to the acquisition of real property and the management and assignment of federally owned, leased and delegated space.
- Assist with the lease acquisition process and customer requests for space.
- Assist in estimating rent and other costs for accurate budget projections.
- Assist in planning, executing, and closing out a variety of realty projects.
- Meet with tenant agency officials to discuss development plans and projects.
- A ssist in preparation of real estate administration documents for space provisions, including changes in the type of services received, enforcement of lease provisions, etc.
- Respond to requests for technical lease administration data from lessors, tenant agencies, and other stakeholders.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply,
Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.