Field Intern – By Invitation Only in SPRINGDALE, AR at Sams Club
Job Type:Sams Club
What you’ll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops an understanding of store operations
- Models appropriate leadership behavior
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides customer service to internal or external customers/members
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4 year college or university and within 30 hours of being awarded a bachelor s degree in any area of focus
- For facilities that sell firearms, I a
- Currently pursuing a bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Retail Management, General Merchandising, or other area of focus relevant to the retail industry.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.