- Provide you with a unique opportunity to kick off your dream career
- Build solid foundations for your future growth and development
- Give you a chance to contribute to the development and success of the bank
During the two-year program, intensive and comprehensive talent management approach will be adopted to develop your skills and professional expertise:
Structured Training Curriculum
Strong emphasis is put on the value of direct education, with a structured curriculum throughout the two years designed to continuously develop your technical, inter-personal and presentation skills. This will come in the form of classroom training, in-house sharing sessions and e-learning modules.
This will include coaching, multi-source feedback, Mentor-mentee Scheme, buddy system, opportunities to interact with members of senior management and a range of valuable networking opportunities. You will have regular access to Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to measure your performance.
On-the- job Experience
We believe that learning through doing is a vital step to develop your expertise. As such, through our program you will take on functional attachments (rotations) before moving into the long-term job placement that will the best correspond to your competencies and personality.
After successful completion of the two-year rotational program, Graduates will be on track for increased responsibilities and career growth opportunities. They will be promoted and will integrate one specific team which corresponds the best to their profile within the bank.
As a Front Office Developer, you will be part of the IT team for market-making and will participate in the full lifecycle of software development (from requirement gathering to the implementation)
The team sits in the dealing room and interacts continuously with trading desks
- Participate into front office applications development
- Study new business requests (gather user requirements, provide clear specifications, etc.)
- Design and implement the required changes
- Frequent (continuous) delivery of high quality software via Test-Driven Development.
- Communicate and work closely with other members & front office users
As a Quantitative Researcher in the Asia QMM team (quantitative market-making), you will be trained by senior quants to research and test systematic trading strategies. You will learn how to apply your mathematical/statistical skills to this growing field of financial markets.
- Identify, record, clean and validate structured and unstructured datasets as a source of information
- Research alphas: design, model and test predictive statistical models
- Work on risk management, risk/reward optimization and risk constraints
- Develop code of trading models to run back tests on statistical market-making strategies with holding horizons from intraday to weeks
- Good programming skills with modern development languages (Java/C#/Python…) is required
- Good Knowledge of rational database & No-SQL (Cassandra, Hadoop, Elastic Search) is a plus
- Experience in maintaining/contributing to open source projects will be appreciated
- Advanced knowledge in probability and statistics is required
- Prior experience in data-driven quantitative research will be an advantage
- Knowledge of research (R, SciKit) and machine learning (Tensor flow) framework is a plus
- Innovative and passionate about technology
- Open and inquisitive mind, strong interest in research
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and critical-thinking
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence
- Strong team work and communication skills
- Excellent command of English