Societe Generale INTERN: Prime Services,Hong Kong,04-02-2019
- Work closely with the Prime Brokerage and Clearing and Client Collateral Management desks to review the rates received from the various clearing houses in Asia vs. the rates paid to clients
- Implement a monitoring process to ensure the above rates are set appropriately in SG’s systems
- Investigate opportunities to optimize the use of collateral across Asia
- Help document, follow and analyse impacts of Additional Margin requirements for the various Asian clearing houses
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance or similar
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.