Societe Generale INTERN: Sales Assistant,Hong Kong,04-02-2019
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Global Markets Sales Activities in Asia Pacific is fully integrated global cash to structured Institutional & Corporate sales force with strong local footprint and coverage to offer optimum client service. They offer Clients a full and comprehensive product set from cash to derivatives in all assets, and from pre- to post-trade services.
- Assist in client on-boarding internal processing
- Prepare reports
- Follow up with after trade deal and system management
- Collaborate in creating client presentations
- Gather Market intelligence
- Coordinate the organization of client events
- Assist with any other Sales administration tasks
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Finance or similar
- Have knowledge in financial markets
- Have strong numerical skills including be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Have good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, with fluent Mandarin, Korean, Japanese or French being a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.