- Work within an agile team to provide innovative solutions to traditional operations
- Contribute actively to software development projects
- Build Restful API with Python along with Orchestration using Airflow
- Assist Infrastructure engineers with automation using python
- Involve in the design and the decision process to improve software quality
- Deliver high quality software solution with Test-drive development and pair-programming practices
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Confident in producing working software using dynamic language, such as Python or Ruby
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web API and Object-oriented Programming concept
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.