Job Title: Officer
- Provide supports for Standard Chartered in the area of global
banking services, including imports, outputs and finance, etc.
- Provide services for Standard Chartered as well as its
clients. The services are compromised of payments, examination documents on
foreign currency, foreign currency clearing and global cash pool.
- Provide reconciliation for Standard Chartered Bank in
Middle-East, Africa, Hong-Kong and China. Be responsible for reporting uncleared
transactions and the further tracking as well as investigation.
- Support the corporate clients of Standard Chartered,
including opening, maintaining, closing accounts and other relevant services.
- Provide services that are related to account payables,
including reimbursement, transaction processing, accounting analysis,
maintenance of fixed assets, etc.
- Open and maintain the business accounts of the department
of Retail banking, such as corporate and personal loans, etc.
- Analyze as well as submit the relevant operation data
that are required by the National Banking Regulatory Authority. Also be
responsible for testing and upgrading the submission system.
- Bachelor Degree or above, overseas educational
background would be preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Cantonese
speakers would be preferred.
- Strong Logic thinking & analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.