We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Global Business Services is at the heart of the professional services, core systems and processes at the bank including client care, finance services, risk, technology services, cyber security, cyber forensics, regulatory compliance and banking operations. Simply put, we couldn’t function without these talented teams where colleagues act as trusted advisors and manage complex, large scale, cross-border activities to ensure that our business runs as efficiently as possible.
As a Software Engineer you will work part of a global technology team based in India. You will have the opportunity to engage with the business to develop and test new ideas in an agile manner using rapid development and deployment to build meaningful business technology solutions. You will be exposed to a diverse portfolio of projects that will help to deliver efficiencies and automation, introduce global platforms, machine learning and bring forth intelligent technology.
Below are some of the opportunities you can expect as a Developer:
- Participate in the delivery of digital projects in an Agile development environment.
- Contribute ideas to build innovative digital solutions for our customers.
- Experience and learn about different types of software development processes.
- Deploy industry standards for lean delivery of software.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of talented developers and business stakeholders.
We are looking for graduates who possess the following qualifications and skills to join us:
- Knowledge of fundamental programming and coding concepts in a development language such as Java, C and SQL.
- Degree qualified, or with an equivalent vocational qualification, in software design and development or a related area such as Engineering with some knowledge of coding.
- Creative, technical savvy, passionate about driving innovation and delivering change.
- Strong communication skills to handle client interactions.