Open & closing dates
02/21/2019 to 05/01/2019
Pay scale & grade
$29,847 to $38,798 per year
Temporary – 89 Days
Many vacancies in the following locations:
Vandenberg AFB, CA
Scott AFB, IL
Barksdale AFB, LA
Andrews AFB, MD
- Show more locations (1)
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
This job is open to
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Click on “Learn more about this agency” button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a student trainee in the Pathways Internship Program with on-the- job training and guidance. The student trainee uses varied and advanced functions of word processing software to produce a wide range of documents and to perform miscellaneous clerical support.
Learn more about this agency
- Uses varied and advanced functions of word processing software to create, format, modify, edit, and print a variety of letters, reports, memos, and other textual documents.
- Prepares a wide variety of recurring correspondence, internal reports, and other documents from information obtained from the staff, files, and other sources and reviews and finalizes documents prepared by others.
- Reviews and processes incoming and outgoing correspondence, materials, publications, regulations, and directives.
- Receives and directs telephone calls or visitors. Ascertains the nature of the call or visit and provides complete and clear information that addresses most routine or procedural issues.
- Establishes, updates, and maintains office records of various types that may be needed or will assist in the efficient operation of the office.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply,
Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.