2nd Shift Cast Operator
Jan 29, 2019
Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
2nd Shift Cast Operator
This position will be training on 1st shift and then moving to 2nd shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
- Perform all job requirements and functions according to procedures as outlined in the VOITH Quality Manual, Company Procedures, Work Instructions and Specifications.
- Control processes to maintain conformance to specifications.
- Inspects and measures part to determine conformance to specifications through use of precision measuring equipment.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for specific tasks related to each manufacturing operation.
- All other duties that may be assigned.
- The ability to read and understand the Work Instructions and Production Specifications.
- The ability to read, understand and accurately perform all mathematical calculations required for the job.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to accurately and safely work with all chemicals and machinery used in the Cast Operator functions.
- Ability to operate all fork trucks and cranes safely.
- Capable and willing to perform all Cover Shop helper duties.
- Strong housekeeping skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate records in a timely manner.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills.
- 2-Year vocational degree or previous experience operating and maintaining production machinery beneficial.
Why join Voith? Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. For our Group Division Voith Paper we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at Voith.
Voith Paper is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian! If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact:
Please apply on Voith Career Website and below is the link to apply:
Nearest Major Market: Oshkosh
Nearest Secondary Market: Appleton