Feb 1, 2019
Heidenheim, Baden-Württemberg, DE
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, the Voith Group sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 19,000 employees, sales of € 4.2 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
For the Voith Group, Division Paper, we are looking for you as a
Tasks & responsibilities
- During our 18-month trainee program you work in three different areas, they are systematically linked, one of them is completed abroad.
- As part of this program, you will get to know Voith Paper in detail, focusing on the global area Product Management Products & Services and understand how this interacts with other areas and transnational departments.
- You will be accompanied by a mentor who will be there for you as a partner and tutor for your development and supports you in your professional career at Voith.
- Your first assignment will take place in Heidenheim. The further missions can located at our European locations, as well as in America or China.
- Your main task is to drive the idea generation based on customer needs and accompany the strategic alignment of the portfolio as part of the digitization of Voith Paper. This will supplemented by site-specific tasks (in the areas of Sales / Application, Service or R & D).
- All components of your work tasks are accompanied by various further development offers.
- These include group trainings and individually tailored training courses to expand your expertise and knowledge skills.
- Diverse off-the- job trainings support you in strengthening your soft skills and broadening your network within the company.
- You have an excellent master’s degree in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering ideally with a specialization in product management or innovation management.
- You bring along entrepreneurial thinking as well as analytical strength and basic business knowledge.
- Furthermore, they are globally mobile and have an ambition to make things happen.
- Your personal strengths are enthusiasm, openess to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation and motivation of others, curiosity, teamwork and a high degree of Communication skills.
- You already have initial professional experience through internships during your studies or through a previous one Gain employment.
- You have international experience.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
We want you
- Benefit from Voith’s excellent reputation as a global company with an outstanding market position
- Experience the open culture of a value-driven family business that drives innovation and technology
- Be part of multicultural, interdisciplinary teams and gain additional experience and use the creative freedom to bring in new ideas
- Take advantage of the development opportunities – with a permanent contract you start your trainee program and open up many opportunities
- We encourage our employees to live as healthy as possible, for example We offer discounts at local gyms
You are interested? We are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, resume, references).
Voith Global Business Services EMEA GmbH
Recruiting Services • Anna Kopp • Phone +49 7321 37 9587