Feb 15, 2019
Heidenheim, Baden-Württemberg, DE
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, the Voith Group sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 19,000 employees, sales of € 4.2 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
For the Voith Group, Division Voith Paper, we are looking for you as
Taks and responsibilities
- During our 18-months Global Graduate Program you work on three different assign-ments that are systematically interlinked to each other, one of them could be abroad in one of our key regions Asia, Europe, North or South America.
- During your assignments you get to know Voith Paper in detail and develop an under-standing of how this business fits within the entire Voith group.
- You are accompanied by a mentor who acts as a partner and tutor for you, takes care of your development and supports you in your professional career within Voith.
- All components on-the- job are accompanied by various development activities off-the- job including group training and individually agreed development trainings to help you develop your expertise and skills.
- Your first assignment will be in Heidenheim, Voith Paper.
- You have an excellent master’s degree in industrial engineering with a specialization in operations & logistics.
- You are ambitious, globally mobile, and bring along entrepreneurial drive and thinking.
- Your personal strengths are enthusiasm, openness to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation and motivation of others, curiosity, team-work, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
- You have already gained professional experience through internships during your studies and/or an employment of up to 18 months after graduation.
- You have already gained international experience of at least 4 months.
- You are fluent in German and English.
We want you
- Benefit from Voith’s excellent reputation as a global company with an outstanding market position.
- Experience the open culture of a value-driven family business that drives innovation and technology.
- Be part of multicultural, interdisciplinary teams and gain additional experience and use the creative freedom to bring in new ideas.
- Take advantage of the development opportunities – with a permanent contract you start your trainee program and open up many opportunities.
- We encourage our employees to live as healthy as possible, for example We offer discounts at local gyms.